RV Year
RV Make
Monaco
RV Model
Dynasty
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Bought 2006 Monaco Diplomat PAQ a while back. Start to up grade from lead acid batteries, to lithium, installed 4 in series seems to work fine. Changed from direct TV to dish via wineguard replacement parts. Now heres what happened, Was connected to house power of 110. Everything was working in RV then turned on the dish to get connected started to activate motor to raise dish then lost power to unit. Later I found all the 110 outlets not working in RV. Checked main breaker turned off then on, no results. Looked at fuses in the closet none seem to be directly involved with 110. Checked incomming power at switch all seems OK with volt meter. Looked at chassis fuses none of them seem to be involved. Where am i losing power am I missing a fuseable link somewhere? Or is it possibly the inverter? Any help would be helpful.

There may be a fuse between your house batteries and inverter. Check your house batteries bay. Also check your inverter.

Lets start at the top. Did you get the lithium installed? and what is the voltage of the batteries?

Latest resources

Back