• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Elli at age 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I've always had females. I've had people at campgrounds tell me they're surprised I haven't torn a rotator cuff. This was recently and she actually brought up a good point so I've been trying to minimize "opening shock" from when Elli reaches the 26ft leash limit at mach 2.

Go with a 6’ leash, it reduces the potential energy at the end of a 25’ long sprint.

Having 2 labs, will never use the extendable long leashes, as I want to keep my arms and not repeat a road rash on forearms. 🤔

We have friends we sometimes travel with who have three labs. They (the labs) aren’t particularly well trained. He walks all three on those retractable leashes at the same time. I swear he could compete in the Calgary Stampede with those dogs. That’s what it looks like.

I often think "should I take Elli for a walk while riding the OneWheel" - you know the answer.

I often think "should I take Elli for a walk while riding the OneWheel" - you know the answer.
Sounds like a You Tube video on “what not to do”

We keep folding bikes at the resort. I've pretty much quit riding mine. When I used to ride with the wife though I'd use a thing called walkydog and take gunner with us. Post attached to the seat post and stuck out sideways, spring loaded cable coming out you'd attach to his harness.

Never had to pedal, always just riding the brakes saying GUNNER SLOW DOWN!

When I bought it my wife says I think you should get the attachment for my bike too, so I did.
After one ride watching Gunner pulling me she said No way I'm hooking him up to my bike.

I bet your pooch can't tow your RV like mine can
C657B059-50EA-495D-82F3-A11E6352D240.jpeg

My Black Lab Shelby is 2.5 years old. She is half American and half English. She tips the scales at 82 lbs.

Her temperament and personality can't be beat. She is my welcoming committee at the shop. She is loved by so many of my customers I have to curve them from bringing her to many treats.

Plus every FEDX & UPS driver that delivers has a special treat for her. I always tell my wife, Shelby is the happiest puppy I know..... LOL

We keep folding bikes at the resort. I've pretty much quit riding mine. When I used to ride with the wife though I'd use a thing called walkydog and take gunner with us. Post attached to the seat post and stuck out sideways, spring loaded cable coming out you'd attach to his harness.

Never had to pedal, always just riding the brakes saying GUNNER SLOW DOWN!

When I bought it my wife says I think you should get the attachment for my bike too, so I did.
After one ride watching Gunner pulling me she said No way I'm hooking him up to my bike.
I have one of those I used to have a Belgian Malinois - medium size dog needs lots of exercise. But the pooch I have now weighs 7 pounds dripping wet, and she's too tiny for that thing. she can go a lot faster and farther than I can walk, though, so I wish I could think of something.

Note to self, get English next time, this one was a monster for 2 years 11.99 months. She's finally sweetening up and being an amazing companion.
not a monster, just 'high spirited'. 🤣

Latest resources

Back