Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Hello RVF gang:

If you are having any issues with your account such as showing email validation required, go ahead and have it send you an email to re-validate your account. Due to some changes some emails got kicked back and when your emails don't make it to you the system puts your account into validation required. Problem on our end, it should be resolved, just re-validate your account if prompted. If you need help use the contact us link and reach out to me for help and I'll get you fixed up.

There still seems to be an issue mainly with xfinity/comcast email addresses which include sbcglobal.net, att.com, etc. I suggest avoiding these email accounts and use one of the major services such as gmail, yahoo, outlook.com, etc.

This forum'ware has a feature where if email can't be delivered to you it puts your account in a validation required mode so you can fix a bad email address etc. For now I disabled this feature to avoid this situation, hopefully. So again, if you can't participate on the forum, have the forum'ware send you a new account validation email, if you don't get it, email me using the contact us link as described in the post above.

Thanks for your patience. Email these days is very hard thanks to all the spammers that make our lives more difficult.

Latest resources

Back