RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No
All - Newmar had to fix this door last year, because it was not sitting level. Took coach Chattanoggia Cummins, they had to pull it up to check for coolant leaks. Not it does not sit level again, and the little metal strips are going to cause BH to cut her foot, or trip. Before I start messing around with it, has anyone done any work on it. I see two screws (hex head) which hold it down toward the front of coach. I am reluctant to loosen them, not knowing what exactly they are into (wood, threaded seat, etc)? Ideas or information would be helpful before I make it worse not knowing anything. Traveling, so internet may be spotty, will try to check on this over next few days. Please note model info in Signature area, so if you have similiar you can speak from experience. Other models, will have different access to engine area, and the screws, etc may be different.

I removed mine once and not a big deal. Just be sure not to rotate it when pulling it out but instead lift it carefully and straight out so you don't damage tile.

I removed mine in our 2017 DS and @Neal provides a good tip. Should be 4 screws, two of them behind the lower cabinet panel. They we’re screwed into wood.

Here is what is under the tile. Four (4) screws into the back vertical piece and four (4) screws in the floor section under the tile.

FLSteve

IMG_2937.jpg

I have a 13 DS so it might be different, but on mine I unscrewed the 2 bolts and had to lift the front of it up then slide it out. I also noticed going back in it was very easy to not seat it correctly and have the metal lip stick up a little. I am going to guess that's what they did, should be an easy fix.

Latest resources

Back