Triumph 30TSC
RV Length
Chassis
International
Engine
Cummins
Fulltimer
No
Triumph30 - EQ stabilizer system does not calibrate. Jacks do not move independently and system throws “excessive slope” error even when parked on flat cement driveway. It’s up or down and include movement of all four jacks. Have stepped through calibration process on control panel numerous times with no luck. Any suggestions (short of replacing the system all together)? Thanks.

Last edited:
What system do you have? Can you show a picture of the panel? Have you reached out to the vendor?

Yes, reached out to vendor support. Said, “the valves at the pump are open, need to be closed by turning set screw counter clockwise with 1/8 Allen wrench.” I replied asking if there is one pump for system or one pump at each jack.
image.jpg

Now, I need to find out where “the pump” is and if there is one at each jack or a centrally located pump.

It's one control head for all of the jacks, mine is up front near the hydraulic reservoir in the generator bay.

In the Triumph 30TSC the pump and valves are centrally located beneath the unit. Someone even left the 1/8 allen wrench in one of the valves and it was still there after 2000 miles. We closed the valves by turning counterclockwise. Solved the issue of each jack not working independently. But there is a very quick calibration process and here is a link to the EQ Systems video.

Attachments

• 77D2BC87-FD7C-47E3-9C1D-B1182DF9AEAA.jpeg
    77D2BC87-FD7C-47E3-9C1D-B1182DF9AEAA.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4

Latest resources

Back