Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Miriam

RVF Newbee
I bought my unit when it was a year old and the original owners had been forced to replace the fridge already. It has been a constant thorn. The tiny party fridge is ( fingers crossed) dependable. The inside unit doesn't transferr the cold to the lower section. My repairman said I need a control panel and temp control unit. But his supplier had them on back order. Lippert tech guys said no that I needed a fan assembly. But they didn't have any and I would have to wait til the part was in stock to order it ( TWO MORE WEEKS). Fan assembly came - wrong part. Friday afternoon and Indiana is a hour ahead of Texas... Sigh try again Monday.
Is there any other fridge that can replace ( Fit in the space) this defective piece of !@%#*???

I bought my unit when it was a year old and the original owners had been forced to replace the fridge already. It has been a constant thorn. The tiny party fridge is ( fingers crossed) dependable. The inside unit doesn't transferr the cold to the lower section. My repairman said I need a control panel and temp control unit. But his supplier had them on back order. Lippert tech guys said no that I needed a fan assembly. But they didn't have any and I would have to wait til the part was in stock to order it ( TWO MORE WEEKS). Fan assembly came - wrong part. Friday afternoon and Indiana is a hour ahead of Texas... Sigh try again Monday.
Is there any other fridge that can replace ( Fit in the space) this defective piece of !@%#*???
What rig do you have? We were able to change out our 12.5 cubic foot Dometic three way fridge with a Kenmore Elite 23.5 cubic Resi fridge. I did have to do a little modification but it was an easy mod. We Boondock and have not had any issues with batteries running this.

Attachments

• IMG_1556.JPG
    IMG_1556.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • Rev1 Fridge 2 trimmed out.jpg
    Rev1 Fridge 2 trimmed out.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1

Latest resources

Back