Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Interesting findings while in Nappanee. Found that using the VPN servers was significantly faster than relying on the Local Verizon server. Recently Using a UK server I found that the news stories that are unavailable using US servers give a very different access/view on some news.

For instance, the story about the Harvard Chemistry Professor that has been working for the Chinese, specifically designing the Bio "Weapon" lab at the University of Wuhan, has been arrested recently. His assistants are Chinese Military Officers, also detained. One of his assistants was detained at Logan boarding a flight to China with "Hazardous" BIO samples with him. Apparently there is much more to this story.

WOW!?

It would be interesting if one could find out about "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey used to say!

This is an interesting story that has not got any press in the USA. There are some novel aspects of this virus that are now just coming to light such as possibly being transmitted via airborne pathogens not just body fluids.

Note the following story indicates substantial funding of this professor work by the DOD (Department of Defense). Sounds like bioweapon research funding. Hopefully they also were looking at defensive measures.

Interesting. Prior to retiring I traveled worldwide as a pilot and really enjoyed reading local newspapers, gave a different viewpoint. Might have to look into a VPN with international server access.

Which VPS are you using?

Over the last several years I have used many, most were practically only an annoyance. Currently I use ExpressVPN which is by far the best to date. Reasonably fast, many exclusive servers world wide which can help speed searching, especially when in rural areas. And is not blocked as much by sites looking for your data. Some sites will still block you when using a VPN because it cuts into their revenue stream. The website can not mine your search or website visitation data on your PC when using a VPN.

PureVPN post was a spammer and was removed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back