Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

GumDoc

RVF Newbee
Picking up new Tiffin Breeze in a couple of weeks. Had it inspected and dealer given punch list. So why do I have to pay dealer prep ? They haven’t done crap! Next - any advice on extended warranty. Have one from dealer on present coach. Used it once for small item. Should I get from dealer or from another source? Thanks

Picking up new Tiffin Breeze in a couple of weeks. Had it inspected and dealer given punch list. So why do I have to pay dealer prep ? They haven’t done crap! Next - any advice on extended warranty. Have one from dealer on present coach. Used it once for small item. Should I get from dealer or from another source? Thanks
I ended up buying an extended warranty form Good Sam. I generally do not buy warranties ever but after considering the complexity of these modern diesel pushers, I decided to buy a seven year bumper to bumper plan with a 1000 deducible. It runs me $89.00 a month. With the issues I have heard about the hydraulic full wall slides I figure the insurance is worth it. Don't know what to say about dealer prep. I would negotiate that out of a deal myself. That should be included in the deal a part of the dealer's markup.

I am looking at a place called No Repair Cost Warranty. Price is less than half of dealer.

Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back