Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Lulurh

RVF Newbee
Good morning: I have a 2021 Entegra Odyssey 26D. Yes there are numerous & surprising repairs and recalls (both Ford & Entegra) I am working on but the rig is perfect for me. Without my agreeing, the dealership applied a protective exterior coating, so it was free. It is white with swirling decals. Looks great! Any suggestions on how to remove water stains? Example and this is definitely a design flaw the condensation from the AC and or rain water runs down an exterior roof rack which extends to the middle of the driver’s side window. There is also one on the passenger side of the cab. It has left a black water track smudge actually on both sides of the cab that I can’t wash off. If it is stained after 6 months I can imagine how it will look as time goes by.

There are similar water stains on other exterior areas. I will contact the manufacturer of the protective coating for cleaning suggestions but welcome any proven cleaning product suggestions.

thank you

Attachments

• 146ADFE7-AB81-4521-BC34-751FCC8C2DFF.png
    146ADFE7-AB81-4521-BC34-751FCC8C2DFF.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 16
  • E2BEBF0F-07F8-4B70-A8E3-C045D220A2BD.jpeg
    E2BEBF0F-07F8-4B70-A8E3-C045D220A2BD.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 16
  • 11FD96F3-529B-4FD6-9172-EEE3BF6A4939.jpeg
    11FD96F3-529B-4FD6-9172-EEE3BF6A4939.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
I use McGuiar's Cleaner wax, for that. Ticw a year I was the rig with just soap and apply Rejex. This helps to make it easier to get everything off.

When we got our 2015 Chateau, it was covered in black streaks and water spots. Over several weeks, I used Meguiars Polishing Compound and a buffer to remove the streaks/water spots and to bring back the paint. I then put Meguiars Ultimate Wax and buffed it out. Just be careful on using a buffer on the decals.

Latest resources

Back