• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Extremely poor quality 2018 Forester MBS 2401W

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sorry about your problems. My BIL had same issue with cabinets in his but was able to get it fixed under warranty. There unit has spent more time getting repaired than they have used or stored.

Guess I have been fairly lucky with mine. It went back to the factory for a new roof and floor repairs under warranty, other than that I haven't had any other serious issues and what problems I have had I repaired myself. Wife and I have been in ours full time since new even though it isn't a "full timers" unit.

I know from all I read one better get good at repairing minor things. We bought the extended warranty just for major issues like roofs, AC, and other higher priced items from the dealer. It is a bumper to bumper with labor paid for. Yes, some will chastise you on those warranties and you hope you never really need it. But sure is peace of mind when a major cost item presents itself.

Guess I have been fairly lucky with mine. It went back to the factory for a new roof and floor repairs under warranty, other than that I haven't had any other serious issues and what problems I have had I repaired myself. Wife and I have been in ours full time since new even though it isn't a "full timers" unit.
Yeah, but you're the @Gronk .

Latest resources

Back