Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

MountBranson

RVF Newbee
Hello. We are new to the RV Forum, and looking for some helpful advice. Formerly we owned a Roadtrek with a Fantastic Fan that we felt lived up to its name. Recently we purchased a 2007 Rockwell trailer in great shape that has a Fantastic Fan. We are disappointed that the fan does not turn on as expected when we set the thermostat and open the vent. All fuses have been checked. We did a test bypass of the switch and fan still did not activate. Any other ideas?

I can't speak for all Fantastic fans but "mine" has one side that operates in auto mode based on temp (right side) and the other side is a manual mode that is based on fan speed. You could also try turning off 12V power in your coach to reset it, turn back on 12V and retry.

Hello. We are new to the RV Forum, and looking for some helpful advice. Formerly we owned a Roadtrek with a Fantastic Fan that we felt lived up to its name. Recently we purchased a 2007 Rockwell trailer in great shape that has a Fantastic Fan. We are disappointed that the fan does not turn on as expected when we set the thermostat and open the vent. All fuses have been checked. We did a test bypass of the switch and fan still did not activate. Any other ideas?
I assume you mean you put a jumper in to bypass the switch directly to the motor. If that is the case the motor is likely the problem, but that is no problem as they carry a lifetime warranty.

Latest resources

Back