RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Transcend Xplor
RV Model
200MK
Fulltimer
Yes
I've financed multiple trucks and boats purchased at dealerships and the process has always been just a quick credit check and done. But I'm looking at a unit sold by a private seller and I wonder how the financing process is going to differ? I've taken out bank loans before and that process is not something I'm looking to deal with right now. I don't need anyone going through my finances at the moment because they look a little different on paper than what they actually are(anyone who owns an LLC/S Corp understands). Are there quick and easy options out there that aren't going to do too much digging for someone with a credit score above 750?

Usually a dealer never finances. They use a bank like anyone else does. They just have a deal with them up front. The dealer will either run a credit check according to bank deal requirements Or the bank will.

It shouldn’t be any different then you going to the bank.

I’ve also used the bank I’ve had my LLC with. Makes it easier.

Go where you bank, should be easier. Credit Union has been good for us over the past several years.

I just meant that when I finance at a dealership through banks/finance companies like US Bank or 5/3, ect there's never been any hassle needing documentation. Just a credit check and a "hey, about what do you make a year?" and that's it. Every time I deal with a bank they want every little detail documented and its just more hassle than I care for at the moment. I'd rather finance, but if its going to be too much hassle, I'll just do cash.

I've financed multiple trucks and boats purchased at dealerships and the process has always been just a quick credit check and done. But I'm looking at a unit sold by a private seller and I wonder how the financing process is going to differ? I've taken out bank loans before and that process is not something I'm looking to deal with right now. I don't need anyone going through my finances at the moment because they look a little different on paper than what they actually are(anyone who owns an LLC/S Corp understands). Are there quick and easy options out there that aren't going to do too much digging for someone with a credit score above 750?
Financing is what we do. We have great lenders and work with private sellers or dealerships. We are here to help.
Thank you,
Ken

Go where you bank, should be easier. Credit Union has been good for us over the past several years.
Not all banks have good programs. Most will say they do RV's but that does not mean they are competitive. Some also have trouble with out of state purchases.
We are here to help.
Thank you,
Ken

We just finished the financing on this one. New owner is picking it up shortly.
Thank you,
Ken

08-22 Schroeder 1.jpg

Our credit pull is soft and does not show on your bureau. From there, we know what lender to target. Lenders use a hard pull but generally it's limited to one pull on one bureau. Our system is very smooth. We also handle paying off liens, gathering sellers ownership papers and the title and lien work at the end.
Hollwe if we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

Latest resources

Back