Bay Star Sport 3008
RV Length
Chassis
Ford F53
TOW/TOAD
2009 Honda CRV
Fulltimer
No
I have a 2021 Bay Star Sport on the Ford F-53 Chassis. My dash AC is malfunctioning. It will blow cool air for a while, then blows 100+ degree hot air. Sometimes when I turn it back on it will blow cool air, other times not. Other than the Ford AC compressor, the dash AC is a Newmar unit. I have a repair appointment next week, but I know how difficult it can be to diagnose intermittent problems. Has anyone experienced this and what was the fix? Thank you.

many Switches are vacuum operated. Could it be you have a vacuum leak? Does the ac go hot during acceleration?

It does sound like the temperature control is somehow changing its setting or leaking if mechanical

many Switches are vacuum operated. Could it be you have a vacuum leak? Does the ac go hot during acceleration?
Thank you. It is going into the shop tomorrow. I will provide them with this information. I contacted Newmar and they said they have heard of this problem and gave me a telephone number for the tech to call.

It does sound like the temperature control is somehow changing its setting or leaking if mec
Thank you. It is going into the shop tomorrow. I will provide them with this information. I contacted Newmar and they said they have heard of this problem and gave me a telephone number for the tech to call.

Latest resources

Back