• Commercial/Vendors welcome

MOD ford f53 upgrades

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Dynamat is not a studio quality material, but it it made to stand up to the heat in an engine compartment environment. Your experience with the studio stuff should give you an advantage as there are a lot of hidden nooks and crevices not exposed to heat that will help stop noise if addressed. Glad to hear your making progress!

Dynamat is not a studio quality material, but it it made to stand up to the heat in an engine compartment environment. Your experience with the studio stuff should give you an advantage as there are a lot of hidden nooks and crevices not exposed to heat that will help stop noise if addressed. Glad to hear your making progress!
Thanks, Scott. I finally got the entire dash removed including the doghouse and there's only a couple of inches between the doghouse and the engine, so I'll use the Killmat for that. The rest of the dash has lots of open space under it and I plan to wrap the Safe and Sound insulation in fiberglass screening and both staple and insulation tape it all around that area. Can't wait to hear my engine purr instead of howl.

Latest resources

Back