Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jackrandy

RVF Newbee
Several of the larger RV Dealers that I visited this weekend in Tampa have put a Not for Sale label on the new motorhomes that on their lot due to a Ford Recall. This included the Tiffin models that are being shipped to the dealers. Do you know what the recall is about? I heard it was about the Ford V8 7.3 Engine. I would appreciate any feedback.

Just read online that some are missing some heat shielding outside the engine. Sounds like a minor fix.

Several of the larger RV Dealers that I visited this weekend in Tampa have put a Not for Sale label on the new motorhomes that on their lot due to a Ford Recall. This included the Tiffin models that are being shipped to the dealers. Do you know what the recall is about? I heard it was about the Ford V8 7.3 Engine. I would appreciate any feedback.
Ford has issued a notice of recall for rear axles not having enough oil in them on 2020 and 2021 F53 chassis. Dealers are prohibited from selling vehicles with notice of recalls on them. Ford has not posted what has to be done to correct the problem.]

Yea that is a difficult fix

Latest resources

Back