• Commercial/Vendors welcome

forest river berkshire roof problem

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Had several on my Forester. Ended up getting the roof and ceiling replaced by FR, as black mold grew up there. I would find a reputable place to find the leak and repair it asap.

Now the first thing that goes on any rv, new to me is RV Armor. FR found mine was a manufacturing defect and I am glad, I put the RV Armor on the new roof and not the old as, one of the leak was below where the RV Armor would have been applied.

Had several on my Forester. Ended up getting the roof and ceiling replaced by FR, as black mold grew up there. I would find a reputable place to find the leak and repair it asap.

Now the first thing that goes on any rv, new to me is RV Armor. FR found mine was a manufacturing defect and I am glad, I put the RV Armor on the new roof and not the old as, one of the leak was below where the RV Armor would have been applied.
We bought ours brand new in 2021. We have had it in the shop several times. It is now in Elkhart getting replaced as yours did. The black mold is awful! Did they fix and clean all the mold out? We are worried about them getting all the mold out and off of everything in the coach.

Latest resources

Back