Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm considering a stay in Quartzsite again and was doing some searching on where to park. Google landed me on a web site which looks interesting for those looking for boondocking locations.

I'm considering a stay in Quartzsite again and was doing some searching on where to park. Google landed me on a web site which looks interesting for those looking for boondocking locations.

I've always wondered if there is any place East of the Mississippi that you could boon dock? I can't imagine it. Seems like all property is owned by someone and I don't see them letting every Yahoo with a camper pull up and start camping. Anybody know of a place in the South where you can boon dock?
deep thought think GIF by Yultron

The primary land are BLM lands but there are hunting apps one of which I just learned of that helps identify the land owners and then you could find a location and contact the owner and request permission. Not an easy situation and I'm not sure how welcome land owners are to boondockers that regardless of rules they will dump tanks in some sneaky way. When I was at my FPU a fellow Dutch Star owner showed me their contraption that routed their gray drain to between the rear axles.

Latest resources

Back