Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I just got the call my April 15th appointment is cancelled as they are told to shut down. I was moved to May 8th.

if they delay you any further, might see you there! Scheduled for the 27 of May

Sorry that it was delayed but not surprising.

Everyone has to remain super flexible in this crisis. I'm supposed to be at this CG 9 nights as it was my holding pattern prior to moving in to Gaffney. Now my next stop is HOME. I don't think this CG is going to give me anything for leaving early, I'm not sure I'd even ask for it and just eat the expense to get home. Now my decision is to stay here and camp in isolation or go home and isolate in the luxury of home. That "damn tent" is coming here Wednesday, FedEx says today but I don't believe it, and once it's here I can leave. I may single hop home which is 10 hours of driving at the least, doable, all interstate. Or find an overnight with Harvest Hosts or private CG in NC. Lots of decisions to figure out. Flexibility is key! Safety is paramount. I don't know how this virus is spreading though so who knows where it's safe to be. Fun times...keep those wings flowing at Palmcatraz!

Like the “Palmcatraz” Just got back from a grocery run and glad to be back in the compound. Safe travels to you and all the others that are on the move.

Flexibility is key! Safety is paramount.
Right on the mark, @Neal! We can always reschedule an appointment but there's no rescheduling life. LadyDi and I are keeping all our RVF friends (and many others) in our prayers daily.

TJ

Looking forward to meeting you both in Polson! As I tell @ARD when I'm going to be at the same place as her, get your "Neal list" ready :) I'll get your roof chores done for you :)

Latest resources

Back