Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

GregP

RVF Regular
We have a new 2021 Allegro Red 33AA that we picked up last week. On our first night out we pulled down all the shades and noticed that there's a small window to the left of the front door that does not have a shade. A few nights into our new adventure and we discover a DVD in with our manuals. Watching the DVD, it shows that there should be a soft cover for this window 'in the cabinet'. We've searched every cabinet and have not found this window cover. Did they forget to include it, or is there a cabinet I haven't found?

Attachments

• IMG_3384.jpeg
    IMG_3384.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3389.jpg
    IMG_3389.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 13
Probably not in the coach. Normally, it is left on the back of the sofa, end of the sofa by the slide wall, or in the O/H cabinet.

We have a new 2021 Allegro Red 33AA that we picked up last week. On our first night out we pulled down all the shades and noticed that there's a small window to the left of the front door that does not have a shade. A few nights into our new adventure and we discover a DVD in with our manuals. Watching the DVD, it shows that there should be a soft cover for this window 'in the cabinet'. We've searched every cabinet and have not found this window cover. Did they forget to include it, or is there a cabinet I haven't found?
Greg: If you don't have it just call Tiffin parts. They will ship it to you. My 2021 Red 33 AA was delivered without the front door screen in the door. Dealer ordered one, BUT it seems awful loose when installed.

How is your front door screen on your coach. It is held in by 4 little swivel arms, two on each size. My screen almost seems to small for the opening? I called Tiffin they are sending me a new one.

Regards Jim P.

Latest resources

Back