• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Stealthy

RVF Regular
Hey All,
I'm going to be applying for an RV loan soon for a class B, a new one, over 140K.

I've been reading online about what to say or avoid saying. Some say don't mention that you will be full-timing with it. Here is the thing..I currently do not pay rent, I'm living with a friend. I assume they won't believe me. I do own a home with my ex-wife (I'm divorced). She lives there and pays for everything (mortgage, taxes, insurance and repairs). I don't see how that could be used as collateral.
My credit score is around 700 and my debt to income is no problem. Any advice about what to say or avoid when approaching these RV loaners? My concern is the fact I can't show any rent or mortgage payments.
Thanks in advance!

When I bought my Class A they didn't dig much into my current living arrangements. If they ask you live with someone. If you have proof of residency, credit card statements etc then I don't see an issue.

Hey All,
I'm going to be applying for an RV loan soon for a class B, a new one, over 140K.

I've been reading online about what to say or avoid saying. Some say don't mention that you will be full-timing with it. Here is the thing..I currently do not pay rent, I'm living with a friend. I assume they won't believe me. I do own a home with my ex-wife (I'm divorced). She lives there and pays for everything (mortgage, taxes, insurance and repairs). I don't see how that could be used as collateral.
My credit score is around 700 and my debt to income is no problem. Any advice about what to say or avoid when approaching these RV loaners? My concern is the fact I can't show any rent or mortgage payments.
Thanks in advance!
Loans are what we do. I would be glad to talk about a plan. We have several lenders all with different appetites. Where are you planning to apply? If you pick a place without a strong RV program to start, it could set you back with unnecessary declines.
Let us help you get off on the right foot.
My numbers are below.
Thank you,
Ken

@Jireh Financial
Thanks, I don't see your number anywhere. Would be happy to talk with you.
My cell is in the signature line on the bottom.
Office - 517- 888-0406. I should be here all day today.
Cell for after hours 527-930-2721
Thank you,
Ken

Latest resources

Back