Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Full Timers Christmas Day Activities?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

FL-JOE

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Salem FSX 270RTK-X
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2022 Ford Expedition Timberline
Fulltimer
Yes
I suspect there are not a lot of full time RVers on this forum yet since this section doesn't have much activity. Any folks out there who are currently full timing, or maybe just away from home snow birding in their RV, what are your Christmas Day plans? This year will certainly be different due to Covid-19.

The DW and I usually join a small group of friends down here in Florida for either dinner on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, then spend the remainder of Christmas day on the Harley riding. With 5 kids up north and 14 grandkids we stay busy Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with phone calls and texts. However, at some point Christmas afternoon we fire up the Harley and head out. This year is different because there will be no organized dinner with friends, but we plan on putting some miles on the bike.

So what say ye.......how are you handling Christmas in your RV?

Last year we flew to CT to spend time with family for Christmas, not this year staying in FL. Christmas with family is via FaceTime or Zoom this year. Thinking we might go to beach if weather and no crowds cooperate.

Last couple of years we (wife and I) had a Zoom style Christmas with our kids, but with the way things are this year even my kids aren't going to spend time together so about all we have planned is a ham dinner.

Called a bunch of family/friends with video chats. We had Ribeye Steaks, Potato and baked Brussel Sprouts followed buy an Ice Cream desert.

We had Facetime/Zoom visits with three children and their families. It's not as good as actually seeing them, but we're all getting accustomed to it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back