Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Buddy and Beverly

RVF Newbee
Hello new to this forum just a quick question we have a 2022 2670MK That we have used about 4 times and we noticed on our last trip that the furnace was very noisy has anyone else noticed this just wondering
Thank You for any replies
Buddy and Beverly

Have you looked at the furnace behind the cover to make sure no excessive debris is present? They are notorious if new or even used if the new owner never vacuumed that area out. Could be full f saw dust and other loose things left behind in the build process.

If you mean noisy when it is running and the exhaust sounds like it is fluttering or sputtering it is probably a misaligned gas valve. Fixed one the other day. Let me know and take a video of the sound when operating out by the exhaust.

Noisier than usual, or you just finally noticed that the thing is pretty darn loud when running and are wondering about it? If so, thats normal. When I’m in a typical RV park this time of year, with lots of close neoghbors, I hear propane furnaces cycling on and off all night all around me (light sleeper). They also seem to exhaust more heat than they retain in the coach - some day they’ll start producing more efficient RV appliances.

Latest resources

Back