Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

DHayslett

RVF Regular
I was wondering if anyone knows what item on the Galleria Li3 only runs on propane? I am curious if the propane is needed at all?
Thank you.

I asked the factory that question on my 2022 Beyond li3. Reply: you can turn propane off at the tank and everything in the coach will work on electric. In a pinch if needed, propane will heat hot water and furnace. I would suggest, turn on gas and exercise the furnace/hot water system on propane every few months to keep line’s clean and system working just in case you need it at some point. Then turn it off at the tank. I don’t like propane but have had it in last 9 motor homes. I had an early model travco blow into a lot of little pieces from a propane leak. I was about 40 feet away. Lucky me.

Thank you! That is great information.
As a follow up: I have been running my Beyond 22c li3 on all electric with the propane turned off at the fill bay for over a week. 2 days & nights on lithium batteries with outside temperature in the upper 30s to upper 40s Truma heat set on 55. Batteries dropped to 55%. Outside temperature dropped to low to mid 20s. I plugged in shore power, set Truma electric heat on 70 inside coach temperature was 65 when I checked in 22 outside temperature. Had to raise thermostat to 74 to get 70 inside coach. However as outside temperature got above mid 30s inside coach temperature matched thermostat setting. This was all done parked at my house. If I’m camping in this cold temperature, I made a wrong turn some where and will correct that real quick.

Attachments

• 232A8190-250A-4DF2-8F7A-D0DE6768237B.jpeg
    232A8190-250A-4DF2-8F7A-D0DE6768237B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
As a follow up: I have been running my Beyond 22c li3 on all electric with the propane turned off at the fill bay for over a week. 2 days & nights on lithium batteries with outside temperature in the upper 30s to upper 40s Truma heat set on 55. Batteries dropped to 55%. Outside temperature dropped to low to mid 20s. I plugged in shore power, set Truma electric heat on 70 inside coach temperature was 65 when I checked in 22 outside temperature. Had to raise thermostat to 74 to get 70 inside coach. However as outside temperature got above mid 30s inside coach temperature matched thermostat setting. This was all done parked at my house. If I’m camping in this cold temperature, I made a wrong turn some where and will correct that real quick.
Thank you that is good to know. What size lithium battery do you have?

Sorry about delayed reply, had a little medical emergency. I’m pretty sure it’s 630 amps. I got it at the transition 600 to 630. Can’t check it right now, It’s in the shop getting new Xantrex 3000 inverter/charger the old one died, 2 months old. NIRVC got it replaced, no problem. Just the the normal 3 weeks of “kick the can” , check to see if it works, get factory to authorize warranty, get Xantrex to walk through diagnosis, get authorization to replace, order new inverter then 1day installation and good to go, ready to be picked up. 1 month start to finish. I really like that NIRVC. My service advisor Brandon called or texted every few days to keep me updated on progress. Mr Davis my need work on the folks at Coachmen like he did with Newmar.

Attachments

• C1A84768-3F40-4C07-91B6-419A477E3FF7.jpeg
    C1A84768-3F40-4C07-91B6-419A477E3FF7.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest resources

Back