Generator questions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This is the way my coach works.

!. if you lose shore power the transfer switch defaults back to the generator.
2. My Inverter picks the power requirements using the batteries as a power source
3. Till either my AC temp setting is exceeded (75 Degrees) or the batteries fall below 11.9 volts the generator remains off.
4. When one of the two settings above is met the generator will start and have a warm-up of 60 seconds before providing power to the coach.
5. When the coach batteries are at 12.9 volts and/or the temperature in the coach gets below 75 degrees the generator will cut voltage to the coach and go into a 60-second cool-down period. The invertor will pick up the load using the batteries.
6. When the generator shuts off and the shore power is restored the transfer switch will switch back to shore power.
7. When I get back to the coach my neighbor tells me my generator was running.

That would be great if literature explained the workings of unit like you just did! Thanks(y)(y)(y)

That would be great if literature explained the workings of unit like you just did! Thanks(y)(y)(y)
There is a lot of setting to set this up so need to walk through all of them one by one. Remember to turn off the AGS when storing the coach or not want the generator to kick on.

Latest resources

Back