Roadtrek Zion
RV Model
Zion
RV Length
Chassis
Dodge
Engine
Rm
I was advised by a friend to join forums as a way to connect with other camps and get advice from other members who might have the same mechanical issue as I have. I got through into Chat with an expert, but had trouble signing up with them. It said I had an invalid Credit card number, although I had someone else watch me correctly type it in. Can't one get some "common problem advice" from this membership without Chat with an expert?

I was advised by a friend to join forums as a way to connect with other camps and get advice from other members who might have the same mechanical issue as I have. I got through into Chat with an expert, but had trouble signing up with them. It said I had an invalid Credit card number, although I had someone else watch me correctly type it in. Can't one get some "common problem advice" from this membership without Chat with an expert?
Hello. This forum is for RV’s. Do you have a question related to RVing? What kind of RV do you have?

You may not find many experts here but you will find a lot of folks who have been there and done that experience.
What are you needing help with?

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. You don't need a credit card for this site. Ask your question and hopefully one of us can help you. Please let us know the particulars of your RV. While we are not a "Tach" sight there is a lot of expertise and knowledge here.

Latest resources

Back