• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert Getting mentally prepared for a trip to South Florida

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes we read the negative comments. Most of the h things that are being commented on don’t apply to me. I grew up on the east coast,so most rude folks don’t bother me. Regarding Canadians you can get some language issues.
Just deal with it.
These folks complaining just don’t understand or agree with the rules.
There are rules, understand them, and operate within them you will not have an issue. Don’t expect the company to make accommodations for you, very few on site have the authority to bend any rule so they won’t. They like their job here.
That said our expectations may be different than yours and others.
We are here to visit folks outside the Resort. The 3 day minimum is fine for us. We drive a Class A so that restriction is no issue.
May is the start of an off season time so there are much less crowds.
Our expectations are a clean, quiet, flat, paved spot with full hookups.and pick up garbage on time.
Leave us alone and let us go about our day,
So far we are happy. Our spot is surrounded by open spots. The folks that are around us stay inside mostly.
Occasionally a golf cart floats by with seniors managing their day. We enjoy the quiet season in Florida. Winter can be difficult with some of the visitors.
This is not a quick overnight stop by any means.

Last edited:
Good for you Joe! Nice, positive attitude which is needed more and more. I grew up on the SE coast and know what you’re talking about. Enjoy your stay and stay cool.

Latest resources

Back