Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

truenorthfarms

RVF Newbee
have spent 3 years taking care of in-laws - father in law only for last year - it's time for him to need more care than we can give and we are now ready to run away from home. we are having a hard time finding winter reservations for November-January - hoping for the Texas Gulf coast! Waiting on our new to us Montanta 3120! Anyone stayed at Isla Blanca - holding our breath we can get sites there. Tried for Gulf State Park - that's not happening - Retired military husband and i'll still be working from the road! Can't wait to see you all.....

Welcome @truenorthfarms to the group. No suggestion or Texas coat but be sure to keep in mind what the military has to offer for those who retire like your husband. Thank you both for his service and your support

Welcome aboard and it is time for you folks to have a break! God Bless.

have spent 3 years taking care of in-laws - father in law only for last year - it's time for him to need more care than we can give and we are now ready to run away from home. we are having a hard time finding winter reservations for November-January - hoping for the Texas Gulf coast! Waiting on our new to us Montanta 3120! Anyone stayed at Isla Blanca - holding our breath we can get sites there. Tried for Gulf State Park - that's not happening - Retired military husband and i'll still be working from the road! Can't wait to see you all.....
I would also check out the military installations close to where you want to be. Active military and retired can stay at those very reasonably.

Latest resources

Back