Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Githens

RVF Newbee
I recently bought a 2018 Lincoln MKX to flat tow behind my motor home and need help with how to put it in tow mode. All the instruction I’ve found are not complete enough.

May be best to post this in the TOAD forum I believe it is called??? But for now, welcome aboard!

Welcome from Wisconsin, wish I could help.

Welcome from Georgia! If your owners manual is not clear on how to do this, take the car back to the dealer and ask for help. They are trained on how to do things like this and much more to be able to get their certifications that are required by the OEM Manufacturer. They'll be glad to help.

Welcome from Georgia! If your owners manual is not clear on how to do this, take the car back to the dealer and ask for help. They are trained on how to do things like this and much more to be able to get their certifications that are required by the OEM Manufacturer. They'll be glad to help.
Thanks for the response. I just heard from someone who has the identical toad and he sent me the detailed instructions I needed and it worked. I knew a motor home owner would be able to help.

Thanks for the response. I just heard from someone who has the identical toad and he sent me the detailed instructions I needed and it worked. I knew a motor home owner would be able to help.
Glad you found a Lincoln owner that could help. I've sold commercial trucks for 30 years and you wouldn't believe how many people come back to have us show them how to pair their phones for the first time or how to use the GPS. LOL.

Latest resources

Back