Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm over rubbermaid/tupperware as I like to microwave my food in my storage bins and plastic'ware doesn't like that. I stumbled across one of these new fangled storage containers while in AZ (@ARD - your fault) and decided to get my mother a set for mother's day and yep, a set for me for my S&B. Now I'm probably going to buy another set for the RV. These seal better, clean better, and are microwave safe!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081937NC5/?tag=rvf01-20

storage-containers.png

We’ve had glass tupper sets for years. The plastic stuff just doesn’t hold up but the glass will stand up to anything.

The pics seem to say they are stackable inside each other, now that you have them, are they?

They are in the dishwasher at the moment but it depends if keep the lids on or not. My plan is to have the lids on and then arrange them in the dinette.

They are in the dishwasher at the moment but it depends if keep the lids on or not. My plan is to have the lids on and then arrange them in the dinette.
That will take up a lot of space. If you want to keep the lids on each container, I would at least nestle a smaller container with lid in a larger one. ?

They stack pretty compact.

6A8299C9-BF9B-4B10-A5F0-DD2F8D714AE3.jpeg

Latest resources

Back