Forest River
RV Model
Palomino Puma unleashed 383ss
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
F350
Fulltimer
Yes
Hey if you're on rvnetwork this'll be repetitive. I'm in the process of selling my home (closing Jan 8th), putting the university student into an apartment, then I'm off to get my truck and 5th wheel. I'm torn between calling it downsizing or upsizing. The teen and I will be going full-time until either we find some place we want to settle down again or until she heads to college.
We're very much outdoor enthusiasts so this will be a cool way to spend a few years, exploring the US one boondocking campsite at a time.

Welcome @GeoKat to the group. Sounds like exciting times ahead for the whole family.

Hey if you're on rvnetwork this'll be repetitive. I'm in the process of selling my home (closing Jan 8th), putting the university student into an apartment, then I'm off to get my truck and 5th wheel. I'm torn between calling it downsizing or upsizing. The teen and I will be going full-time until either we find some place we want to settle down again or until she heads to college.
We're very much outdoor enthusiasts so this will be a cool way to spend a few years, exploring the US one boondocking campsite at a time.
Congratulations! I punted out two adult sons into their own condo a few months ago, listed my house for sale (I'm the Realtor), sold for top dollar, and ran out yesterday and bought our 1st 5th wheel because we refuse to buy anything in this ridiculous market. It's great for us sellers, but not for us buyers! We won't be doing too much exploring since we're a builder and have lots of work to do here. My one problem right now is locating a long-term RV spot in an area where snowbirds flock here and don't leave until May! I may be backing this monster up on our daughter's driveway in Scottsdale! Thankfully, she doesn't live in an HOA! LOL!!

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back