• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Gone and done it . . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looks great and sounds great too - you’ll get a lot of enjoyment out of just getting to know the rig and all the systems. It’s so much more than just an RV - hobby, life style, learning experience, part-time job….Enjoy!

That’s a beauty, I hope you can enjoy some travel time.

Looks great and sounds great too - you’ll get a lot of enjoyment out of just getting to know the rig and all the systems. It’s so much more than just an RV - hobby, life style, learning experience, part-time job….Enjoy!
Boy, are you ever so right!

Thank goodness I have @GlampDaddy here for another couple of weeks. He's got a Mountain Aire, which has basically all the same systems as my London Aire, and he's been instrumental in helping me understand all the different systems. Many are similar to my last coach (Tiffin Phaeton), but many are very much different too.

So yeah, lots of new stuff to learn, and we're very excited to take a first trip, hopefully sometime soon!

That’s a beauty, I hope you can enjoy some travel time.
Me too! Thank you, John!

I will say though, that it was a tad bit concerning to look at the 5.6 MPG that the coach got on the trip from Newmar to here. Ouch! 600HP took it's toll!

Congrats @Jim. I was doing recce along the roads to give cover for you figuring my drone skills could be put to use. Didn't work out so well. When you get done settling her in, I could use a hand.

15322-191511470e63bc15142862398ad7724e.jpg
I'm on my way buddy! Be there in a sec. . .

1666657103548.png

Thank goodness I have @GlampDaddy here for another couple of weeks. He's got a Mountain Aire, which has basically all the same systems as my London Aire, and he's been instrumental in helping me understand all the different systems. Many are similar to my last coach (Tiffin Phaeton), but many are very much different too.

So yeah, lots of new stuff to learn, and we're very excited to take a first trip, hopefully sometime soon!

Me too! Thank you, John!

I will say though, that it was a tad bit concerning to look at the 5.6 MPG that the coach got on the trip from Newmar to here. Ouch! 600HP took it's toll!
About that 600 hp: Mark Martin's 700hp Newell!

Me too! Thank you, John!

Congrats Jim - it's real now.

Congrats Jim. Are you still going to rent it out for an overnight? If so Linda and I are ready. :)

Congrats Jim. Are you still going to rent it out for an overnight? If so Linda and I are ready. :)
Hi Chuck! Good to hear from you again, it's been a while. Yes, I do intend to rent it out on a limited basis. (i.e., if you can fly a plane, own or have owned a Newmar motor home, and can fly a drone and crash in the creek) then you qualify. . . :)

It won't be until next season though, which starts on May 1st and ends November 3rd. We would love to see you guys again!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back