RV Model
Ventana 3436
RV Length
34'
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford Edge
Fulltimer
No
I am a transfer over from iRV2 (user name spdmotorbabe)...came over here after hearing about it on the Facebook Ventana owners page and also a friend who let me know about the site and let me know NealC created it...I enjoy reading about Neals mods and have spent a little extra money at times because of them...I'm more of a lurker but will add a little of my experience when possible. I started my rv life years ago while I was still working with a 5th wheel, then on to a 29' travel trailer. I purchased my Ventana as my retirement gift to myself. I live in California (unfortunately) and mostly travel with my mom and her class c in California and Oregon but hope to go further East more often. Look forward to the new site.

Welcome aboard Sherry, great having you here with us. Please share the site with your friends and look forward to hearing your travel stories and any pictures you want to post of your travels. Thanks for joining!

Welcome to the bright side, Sherry! Glad to have you join us.

TJ

I am a transfer over from iRV2 (user name spdmotorbabe)...came over here after hearing about it on the Facebook Ventana owners page and also a friend who let me know about the site and let me know NealC created it...I enjoy reading about Neals mods and have spent a little extra money at times because of them...I'm more of a lurker but will add a little of my experience when possible. I started my rv life years ago while I was still working with a 5th wheel, then on to a 29' travel trailer. I purchased my Ventana as my retirement gift to myself. I live in California (unfortunately) and mostly travel with my mom and her class c in California and Oregon but hope to go further East more often. Look forward to the new site.
Welcome Sherry! Glad you found us?

Glad you joined Sherry! I think you will find this to be a friendly & helpful forum.

Welcome Sherry!

Glad you’re here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back