Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ArmyOfSquirrels

RVF Regular
Ive read some things about people and their experience with CouchRV and the owner. I've also worked in customer service before so I know to take all reviews with a grain of salt. Well the quote came back for $22,565. I'd be looking at $211/mo with 4k down. Anyone know if this is a good price? Next lowest I've been offered was 25k down in GA. Any of you have great experience with other dealers? I'm willing to travel to pick it up and will schedule a third party to independently inspect the trailer before I agree to accept it.

I purchased my Alpha Wolf from Couch in January 21 and had it delivered to AZ the middle of June. Not a single issue with the purchase or the delivery. Took it out the first time for 4th of July. No issues while we were out.

What was the cost of delivery and who did you use? Ours should be ready about October and we are debating going to get it or having it delivered. We are in California

What was the cost of delivery and who did you use? Ours should be ready about October and we are debating going to get it or having it delivered. We are in California
The folks at Couch RV set it up. The delivery cost were just about $3000.

Latest resources

Back