Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Diesel
TOW/TOAD
GMC Denali 2500
Fulltimer
No
‘Cause no matter how much you spend on these babies, they might be pretty on the outside but poor quality on the inside. Drawer isn’t really connected to anything, rubbing against wires. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• 101D48FC-4640-446D-BEDD-FDA73C230BE2.jpeg
    101D48FC-4640-446D-BEDD-FDA73C230BE2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
my old 2010 Phoenix Cruiser had some drawer guides fail but that was after several years and a lot of miles on rough roads. This is on a brand new Tiffin? No excuse for that…

‘Cause no matter how much you spend on these babies, they might be pretty on the outside but poor quality on the inside. Drawer isn’t really connected to anything, rubbing against wires. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It seems that you did pick the drawer mount option or the cable fastening option. It's a typical oversight.

On a serious note, it seems that as soon as they know things won't be seen the level of caring decreases exponentially.

Yep, that doesn't surprise me. My closet back walls, they feel like cardboard, keep pulling away from the inner wall. Maybe not enough adhesive. Dealer was no help really, ordered baton strips to keep them in place.

I also have three solar panels on the roof, they haven't worked correctly since I bought the coach. Had it back to dealer again last week, they said my solar controller in lower bay is bad. The system was stuck in standby mode never moved. Boon docking for days never moved. The solar setup has been nothing but a PIA.

HH

Latest resources

Back