Chassis
F550
Engine
Titan V10
TOW/TOAD
2020 Polaris Slingshot
Fulltimer
No
We recently returned from a fun trip to Chattanooga TN. last Weekend. Cutting grass the next day my wife found a bracket. On the same day I had found one just like it near my shop where I parked the motorhome. So the one thing that was moved was the RV so decided to do an under RV inspection. Found the same brackets were used to hold the storage compartments. Checked them all and the were all there. Hmm, kept looking and found they used them for the gray water too, but only 3 in the front and 3 in the back. The ones in the back were fine, but the ones up front near the rear axel only one was there and almost falling off. The other 2 were the ones we found. So bought more screws and decided to make 2 more brackets for a total of 5 on the front.
We’re up and running again, but I won’t go down the road with a lot of gray water again. One pic is the original bracket and the other is one that I made Which is much wider.

9B292958-6122-4FBF-AE60-91A3D4005A25.jpeg254E407A-4E8F-4986-BD03-93D7418B44BC.jpeg

Yipes!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back