Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Several of us have drones, sometimes we take videos with your phones of something on the coach. A great way to share videos is via YouTube. If you have a gmail account you can simply go to YouTube.com and upload your video. You can set it to "unlisted" so only people that you give the link to can view the video otherwise choose public if you prefer to share to anyone. Give it a try, upload your video, give it a title and any details as you want then simply paste the link that YouTube provides you when the video is uploaded and just paste that link in a reply on this site. The video will be embedded in the message directly and provide the best playback options as YouTube is the king of video content. If you want, give it a try and use the Test Zone to post a message and paste in your links.

As I have a gmail account YouTube is all linked up. If you don't have a google gmail account you may be able to just register on YouTube via your preferred email. I've just never had a need to do that so I'm not sure of the process.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back