RV Year
RV Make
Thor
RV Model
Chateau
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi,
Brand new and happy to be here. I have a short bio up.

A little background... Back in 2017, out of necessity we (me, Hubby/2 yrs retired from the Navy at the time & our 4 yr old daughter) stayed in a pop-up, stationary on friends' land for about 10 months. It was an adventure to say the least.

Fast forward to now, I'm definitely looking forward to life on the road in our newly purchased 2015 Thor Chateau, Class C in a month. We're "domiciled" out of NC (WNC) and currently staying with family in Maryland until we go on the road.

We're excited for the adventures and to make new connections.

Happy to receive unsolicited tips and advice.
Thank you in advance.
:love:

Last edited:
Welcome! Great to have you with us.

Hi,
Brand new and happy to be here. I have a short bio up.

I little background... Back in 2017, out of necessity we (me, Hubby/2 yrs retired from the Navy at the time & our 4 yr old daughter) stayed in a pop-up, stationary on friends' land for about 10 months. It was an adventure to say the least.

Fast forward to now, I'm definitely looking forward to life on the road in our newly purchased 2015 Thor Chateau, Class C in a month. We're "domiciled" out of NC (WNC) and currently staying with family in Maryland until we go on the road.

We're excited for the adventures and to make new connections.

Happy to receive unsolicited tips and advice.
Thank you in advance.
:love:
Welcome to this great forum of like minded and helpful folks. I too am sort of a newbie. Very glad I found my way here. I've learned a bunch about outfitting our motorhome with a robust solar array and lithium battery bank. It's been a learning curve but who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Not the case when generous souls who've been there too are all willing to help.

Buena Suerte amiga!!

Given the offerings and scenery in WNC, I wouldn't guess you'd have to travel very far unless you absolutely wanted to, even the beach is likely only 5 - 5.5 hours away.

Latest resources

Back