RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Cedar Creek
RV Model
34SATS
Fulltimer
Yes
Our 2008 Cedar Creek 34SATS has 2 grey water tanks. There is only one exterior valve for dumping grey water. (that I can find) Do both tanks dump as one?...or is there another exterior valve? ps - owners manual no help
appreciate any input

Looks like not much help here. This forum is great for general issues and camp talking, but for serious tech help, you might want to join the Forest River forums. And then take everything suggested with a grain of salt. As far as your problem- I'd say keep looking. There's an easy solution. If you've already found it, please let us know here!

This site is new, now 2 years old. Bring all of your Forest River friends here, let everyone know about this site, and this will help fellow FR owners help each other on a great platform. Thanks for being a part of RVForums.com.

Looks like not much help here. This forum is great for general issues and camp talking, but for serious tech help, you might want to join the Forest River forums. And then take everything suggested with a grain of salt. As far as your problem- I'd say keep looking. There's an easy solution. If you've already found it, please let us know here!
I did find the solution...by calling the previous owner. The pull handle for the black water tank valve was removed (because it become hard to pull) so the black water is dumped through a large gate valve (I think that's the term) located between the RV drain line and the drain line to the septic tank. Basically, the valve on the black tank itself is always open and the two existing pull handles are for the two grey water tanks. So far no issues.

Alright! Way to go! I think RVforums.com is going to be a good forum!

If the black tank valve is always open, is it mixing with the grey tanks, or open to the sewer, and never filling?

Hard to pull or not, I prefer to have the correct and operational valves for the grey water and black water tanks. I choose to keep the fluids separate. Much more sanitary that way.

Latest resources

Back