RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Vacationer 35K
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
We have a page on our website called Hall of Fame. We post pictures of RVs and boats from loans we closed. It is rotated from time to time so check it out.
Follow the link - Hall of Fame — Jireh Financial
You can be next.
Thank you,
Ken

We have a page on our website called Hall of Fame. We post pictures of RVs and boats from loans we closed. It is rotated from time to time so check it out.
Follow the link - Hall of Fame — Jireh Financial
You can be next.
Thank you,
Ken
Hey Ken.
I sent an email to Jireh financial yesterday inquiring about a loan for a camper.
Quick explanation of my situation.
44 years old. Never had a need for credit. Got 3 credit cards little over 2 years ago. Been in good standing with them with on-time payments and paying off balances every month. Don't have bad credit. I just had no credit. Up until a little over 2 years ago.
Looking at a camper in the $20,000 price range. Tried to get financing through one company for a portion of it and they said a no-go because they want to see 5 years of revolving credit history. Any chance your company would be able to finance me? The amount of money to put down is not an issue. FICO 765. I would like to use it to build my credit as i'll be looking to build our house soon. Thank you.
Kurt

Wow, that 2023 Absolute 48 Navetta makes me want to get back on the water. What a beauty!

Latest resources

Back