Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
If you're not mixing in HOT hatch green chile in your ground beef you are missing out! There was a chile fest in Pagosa Springs when I was there last fall and I picked up a stash of frozen peeled and diced goodness and went with HOT. Soooo good. If you haven't stumbled across this delicious stuff you should try it. Go with medium for starters. Sooo sooo sooo good!

Amazon product ASIN B08MTN8VWQ

This is my current pepper product of choice. Tamed so not very hot (medium minus I guess) but very tasty and I just pile them on burgers, sandwiches, scrambled eggs, burritos, etc.
6544212F-38A7-4B58-B6DE-5E1ED8DC097A.jpeg

If you're not mixing in HOT hatch green chile in your ground beef you are missing out! There was a chile fest in Pagosa Springs when I was there last fall and I picked up a stash of frozen peeled and diced goodness and went with HOT. Soooo good. If you haven't stumbled across this delicious stuff you should try it. Go with medium for starters. Sooo sooo sooo good!

LOVE Hatch Green Chili! Great in omelets & cheese quesadillas!

You guys enjoy your youth. My boss warned me there may be coming a day when backing off the hot stuff would be necessary.

why Yoda right always he is?😢😂😎

We stayed at Caballo Lake State Park last week. We visited Hatch just as we did four years ago when passing through the area. Part of the reason to visit this part of NM again was to get some more “green mash” that she throughly enjoys cooking with. Picked up a gallon size bag for $50.

Always wondered how they classified them! No I get a trash bag of mild and watch them roast them. Don't mind preparing and freezing them.

Latest resources

Back