RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutchstar 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CRV
“All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife,” Daniel Boone said.

in our case is “Good gun, good dog and a good wife” ??

Well, whatever it takes but I really hope everyone can keep your chins up. If it's not for the pandemic it's for safety to just stay home, stay at your CG, and let this dark cloud pass.

Once again this proves RVing is the right thing to do and get the heck away from the crazies! RVers are great people and I feel far safer in campgrounds than most places these days! I'm too old to be carrying a GAU-8 on my shoulder!

“All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife,” Daniel Boone said.

in our case is “Good gun, good dog and a good wife” ??
These are indeed some strange times. Stay alert and safe Buly!

I'm too old to be carrying a GAU-8 on my shoulder!
Perhaps, but it would be nice to have one mounted upstairs looking out the window.

We need to go through both Seattle and Portland on the way to Guaranty RV in Junction City at the end of the week; could you lend us that GAU-8, @Neal? :ROFLMAO:

I strongly concur with Neal; stay away from the crazies! If you put yourself in a bad place, bad things are likely to happen. My kids and grandkids have had thought engraved on their brain since early on. Unfortunately, one grandson can't do that very well; he's a police officer.

TJ

Latest resources

Back