TOW/TOAD
2018 Ram
Fulltimer
Yes
A Welcome to Escapees from Joel at Harvest Hosts
Escapees RV Club

July 22, 2024

Dear Escapees RV Club Members,

I hope this message finds you well! My name is Joel Holland, CEO of Harvest Hosts, and I am thrilled to have this opportunity to introduce myself to you and share some exciting news. Last week you received a heartfelt letter from the Carr family about the transition of Escapees RV Club into the Harvest Hosts family. Today, I want to personally welcome you and convey my enthusiasm for the bright future we will build together.

In 2021, I had the pleasure of attending Escapade, the annual gathering of Escapees members. The sense of community, camaraderie, and shared passion for the RV lifestyle was truly inspiring. It was a wonderful experience to meet so many of you and to see firsthand the vibrant spirit that makes Escapees so special. This experience reaffirmed my belief in the strength of the Escapees community and the potential we have to achieve great things together.

A Warm Welcome to the Harvest Hosts Family

First and foremost, I want to extend a warm welcome to every member of Escapees. The legacy that Joe and Kay Peterson started over 46 years ago is nothing short of inspiring. Their vision has fostered a strong, supportive, and vibrant community that has become a cornerstone of the RV lifestyle. It is an honor for Harvest Hosts to continue this legacy and work together to create an even more enriching experience for all members.

About Harvest Hosts

For those of you who may not be familiar with Harvest Hosts, we are dedicated to enhancing the RV lifestyle by offering unique and memorable overnight experiences. Our network includes picturesque wineries, charming farms, unique breweries, and captivating attractions across North America, all designed to support local businesses. As a long-time member of the RV community, I know the importance of finding welcoming places to stay. Harvest Hosts enriches the RV experience by connecting people with the heart and soul of the places they visit, creating meaningful connections and unforgettable memories.

Continuity and Stability with Added Fun
I want to reassure you that your current memberships and benefits will remain unchanged. We understand how important the services and support provided by Escapees are to you, and we are committed to preserving the integrity and excellence you have come to expect. Our goal is to build on this solid foundation, adding new and exciting opportunities to make your RV adventures even more enjoyable, without compromising the experiences you already love.

Addressing Your Concerns

Your Membership and Benefits: Your current Escapees memberships and benefits remain unchanged. You’ll continue to enjoy all the perks and services that you have come to love as an Escapees member. Our goal is to build on this foundation, bringing even more value and opportunities to our amazing community.

No Price Increases: There are no immediate plans to increase membership fees for either Harvest Hosts or Escapees members due to this acquisition.

Separate Entities: Escapees and Harvest Hosts will continue to operate as separate entities, ensuring that the unique identities and strengths of both communities are preserved. We want to clarify that this is an acquisition, not a merger, meaning your Escapees membership and Harvest Hosts membership will remain separate.

Events and Community Activities: We are committed to continuing the fantastic events like Escapade, Bash, HOPs, Xscapers Convergences, and Hangouts that Escapees members cherish. We will also look into enhancing these events with new ideas and growing them with new opportunities.

Supporting Community Engagement: Beyond events, we recognize the importance of the various community platforms that Escapees members rely on, such as Facebook groups, the forum, and Chapters and BOFs (Birds of a Feather). We are dedicated to supporting and fostering these vital parts of the community to ensure that members continue to have spaces for connection, support, and shared experiences.

Xscapers: We are excited to continue the Xscapers community and support working-age RVers. Annual Bash and Convergences will continue to be a focus and the heart of this lifestyle group.

Escapees Magazine: We will continue to produce the Escapees magazine, which has been a valuable resource and staple for the RV community.

Escapees Lifetime Memberships: Lifetime memberships with Escapees will continue to be honored. You do not need to purchase a separate Harvest Hosts membership to enjoy the current benefits of your Escapees lifetime membership.

Domicile and Mail Services: Although the Escapees Mail Service and RV Parks were not acquired by Harvest Hosts, they will continue to operate and remain intact (including domicile agreements) as a service for Escapees RV Club members. You will need to maintain your Escapees membership to take advantage of the mail service.

Escapees Open to All RV Types: Escapees will continue to welcome all types of RVs including vans, skoolies, and other hand-built nomadic vehicles. Our goal is to maintain the inclusivity and diversity that have always been the hallmarks of the Escapees community.

Clarifying Key Concerns

While Harvest Hosts has grown, we remain deeply committed to the values and community spirit that define both Harvest Hosts and Escapees. Our team is passionate about maintaining the close-knit, supportive environment that you cherish. We understand concerns about shifting from a family business to a more corporate structure, but we assure you that our dedication to the community culture remains steadfast. We have experienced firsthand the spirit of Escapees members and are honored to carry the torch and be good stewards of the Escapees and Xscapers brand and community, ensuring its legacy continues to thrive.

Additionally, we are committed to providing excellent customer service and support to all our members. Our goal is to ensure that your experience remains positive and that any concerns are addressed promptly and effectively. We are dedicated to preserving the community culture of Escapees and maintaining the exceptional service you have come to expect.

Shared Values and Vision

Harvest Hosts and Escapees share a deep commitment to the RV community. Our values of community, support, and ethical stewardship align perfectly. We believe that it is the members who make Escapees what it is and who will continue to drive its greatness. This community-focused approach will ensure that the essence of Escapees remains intact and continues to thrive.

Looking Forward

The future is bright for our combined communities. We are enthusiastic about the potential this partnership brings and are committed to making this transition as smooth and beneficial as possible for you. Your support and enthusiasm have been the driving force behind the success of Escapees, and we look forward to continuing this journey together with renewed energy and shared goals.

Thank you for being a part of the Escapees RV Club family. Your passion and dedication to the RV lifestyle are truly inspiring, and we are honored to welcome you to the Harvest Hosts family. Here’s to many more adventures together!
I
If you have any questions or need further information, please visit the Harvest Hosts transition page.

Warm regards,
Joel Holland
CEO, Harvest Hosts

Fb Inst Yt Email Website

Escapees RV Club, 100 Rainbow DR, Livingston, TX 77351, United States

Unsubscribe from this Member Blast Message

Latest resources

Back