RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No
Hello All - Old-RV'er here. Was on the Newmar Forum on IRV2, then they kicked me off for life. Don't miss those folks who run the thing. Real glad to find a place to get information and provide assistance.
Background - Have been RV'ing since 1983, had at least one of every type of RV, campers(2); Trailers (2); 5th wheel(1); Motorhomes Class A:(2). Everyone says this is their last one, in my case yes it is. In 10 years, assuming we can keep going I will be near 80, that is too old for me to keep going with all the crazies on the road.

We just got back home from a 4 month trip with our new coach (June 2019) which we purchased new. During that trip and after we arrived home, we discovered 23 things wrong with the new coach. I have sent Newmar an e-mail, outlining them, and asking those to be added to my June 1st appointment at factory.

I will post a longer thread about them so all know if any of them affect their models.

It's nice to find place to discuss this stuff. Stay Healthy, stay happy, have fun. Old RV'er

Welcome! I too am tired of the iRV2 admins and a few irv2 members who were unnecessarily nasty to me...you won’t find that here...just helpful friendly folks.

Hi @Old-RV'er, and welcome to RVforums. Glad you are here! Looking forward to pictuers of your new rig and your continued involvement here.

Welcome @Old-RV'er and yes many here know what you've been through which is the inspiration for forming this much better site and much friendlier community. Please help by telling everyone about this site and let's get everyone we know here with us enjoying the RV lifestyle together in an enjoyable atmosphere.

Thanks for joining and so glad you're here with us! Welcome!

Latest resources

Back