Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hello Everyone! Just checking in as a new member!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Like2FixRV

Happy 2B an RVF Member!
RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Ambassador
RV Length
40 feet
Chassis
Roadmaster
Engine
Cummins ISC 8.3L
TOW/TOAD
2015 Ford Explorer
Fulltimer
Yes
Hello Everyone! :)

My name is Mike, I just signed up with RVForums.com today. So far, I have just been poking around some, trying to get familiar with all the cool features and groups that are available here.

My wife and I have been living in our RV since last July (2022), after we sold our house. We have a 40 foot Motorhome, it's a 2007 Holiday Rambler Ambassador (40PLQ Model) that we bought around 7 years ago. Previously we had only used it on vacations and weekends. It's been quite an adjustment going from a huge house down to such a small living space. This transition was done on purpose for various reasons, the best part is no more yard work! lol

We have been surviving the bitter cold Winter temps, and seemingly endless snow this year in Cheney, WA (just outside of Spokane). We are definitely ready for Spring and Summer weather at this point!

I have spent most of my life in the service business repairing computers, electronics and many types of mechanical devices, I like to fix things. Over the years, I have come across several things in our RV that I have already fixed, but still have several more things that still need work.

So far I have noticed there is a ton of very helpful information here from other RV users. I hope to contribute some of my RV experiences and repairs in the near future that might help other users tackle some of their own issues.

Thank you, and I'm very happy to be a member here! (y):)

Attachments

• DSC_2303.JPG
    DSC_2303.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_2263.JPG
    DSC_2263.JPG
    855.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_2306.JPG
    DSC_2306.JPG
    768.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20190714_082948.jpg
    20190714_082948.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 4
Welcome @Like2FixRV - great to have you with us and I'm sure your expertise will be welcome here to help those in need. Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Coach looks well cared for

Latest resources

Back