Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hello everyone, my name is Jason. I live in MA and Im new to the RV world.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

xmrmadhatter

RVF Newbee
I just purchased a beautiful classic 1993 fleetwood bounder 32' deisel pusher that has the 5.9 cummins paired with an Allison tranny sitting on the Oshkosh chassis. The motor home has been well kept and garaged I'll be the 2end owner. Everything is completely original. I joined the forum in hopes to learn more and educate myself on motor homes, Meet some friends, and get on the road to explore some new places.

I just purchased a beautiful classic 1993 fleetwood bounder 32' deisel pusher that has the 5.9 cummins paired with an Allison tranny sitting on the Oshkosh chassis. The motor home has been well kept and garaged I'll be the 2end owner. Everything is completely original. I joined the forum in hopes to learn more and educate myself on motor homes, Meet some friends, and get on the road to explore some new places.
Welcome aboard. I think you will find the atmosphere here very friendly and there are many knowledgeable folks here that are willing to offer advice and answer what questions you may have iif they can.

Safe travels
Darrell

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back