RV Model
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi! I found this via the IRV2 forum from the mapping thread turbo put up...I was on there as "yogus". My DH hated that user name and refused anything to do with it. :rolleyes:

We have a Canyon Star and are looking to go FT. With that, we are looking to sell the CS and get either a new Ventana or a 1-3 year-old DS. He really wants a new Ventana and I can go either way (I really like the heated floors...;)).

We are looking to sell the house and start in the next 12 months. We've been in the process the last few years of shedding all our "stuff". We just have to clean really well, find a Realtor and put it on the market after the holidays. We are going to do the same with the MH. Hopefully it will sell...it has 11,000 miles and we've kept it up really well.

Our goal is to see the US and enjoy the journey.

I just love this new website and format! It's easier to read, easier to navigate and no ads! Yea!

Thanks to Neal for creating this! Now I know where all the Newmar posters have been hiding! I don't post much but I read a lot. I've learned so much from you all-can't thank you enough for your postings and insights to help us start our journey 2 years ago!

Welcome to RVF! This is a great new site that is getting better every day. We are glad to have you here.

TJ

Welcome and we're happy to have you hear and can't wait to hear about your next coach purchase and fulltiming lifestyle. What a dream!

Thank you for the welcome and sorry about the empty, blank thread. I don't know how I did that. D'oh!

Really glad this is here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back