Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

dharris

RVF Newbee
My wife and I put into place our three year plan. We are on the road to being debt free and our goal is be full time RVers by 2023. We have a lot of experience camping in a travel trailer and have always been intrigued by the full time life. Currently our goal is to be in a Ford F450 with a Grand Design Momentum. We have also thrown around the idea of a Landmark and Riverstone coaches. I look forward to talking with many of you about our journey to full time.

Welcome @dharris! Those are all great choices!

Great to have you join us @dharris. A great journey awaits.

Welcome to RVF, @dharris; glad you are here. And, glad to hear about your "three-year plan." Sounds like you've done your homework and are making good choices. Let us know if we can help in any way and be sure to let us know how things are going as your plan comes together.

TJ

My wife and I put into place our three year plan. We are on the road to being debt free and our goal is be full time RVers by 2023. We have a lot of experience camping in a travel trailer and have always been intrigued by the full time life. Currently our goal is to be in a Ford F450 with a Grand Design Momentum. We have also thrown around the idea of a Landmark and Riverstone coaches. I look forward to talking with many of you about our journey to full time.
Just joined this site .... also, just picked up a 2021 F450 Limited and am in the market for a Momentum TH (looking at others also). Not sure we will be full time anytime soon, but have the luxury of being gone for 3-5 months a year. What Momentum model are you looking at??

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Latest resources

Back