Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
360 Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Smart Car
Fulltimer
No
My name is Mike Gillespie. I live in SW Oregon. I joined this group while evaluating a 2020 Newmar Ventana 3407, which we have since purchased. I am learning a lot. My wife and I are moving to a larger motorhome after owning a 24' Born Free (which we are in the process of selling). Before that we owned a Scamp fifth wheel. I am technically oriented and so a lot of the RV maintenance and installation of new items myself. I'm retired for 6 years and enjoying life! 😀

Welcome aboard. Here is hoping you get a lot of enjoyment from your new rig. You live in a very pretty part of the country.

Safe travels

Darrell

Howdy and welcome from Texas!

Congrats and welcome!

My name is Mike Gillespie. I live in SW Oregon. I joined this group while evaluating a 2020 Newmar Ventana 3407, which we have since purchased. I am learning a lot. My wife and I are moving to a larger motorhome after owning a 24' Born Free (which we are in the process of selling). Before that we owned a Scamp fifth wheel. I am technically oriented and so a lot of the RV maintenance and installation of new items myself. I'm retired for 6 years and enjoying life! 😀
Good luck getting Newmar to help with any issues or questions. They have forgotten who the customer is.

Hello Mike! welcome, just my .02, I have had no issues with Newmar support, all my questions/concerns/repairs were handled with ease

Congrats and enjoy your 2020 Ventana 3407!

Latest resources

Back