• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ashcrumpler

RVF Newbee
Fulltimer
Yes
Hello from beautiful British Columbia. Researching about fulltime rv living and are looking for a rig that suits our needs currently. Probably will be going ft in the next couple months.

Welcome, good luck on your search for the right RV.

Hello from beautiful British Columbia. Researching about fulltime rv living and are looking for a rig that suits our needs currently. Probably will be going ft in the next couple months.
Hello and welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa

Congrats on moving to the FT lifestyle. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Welcome from Wisconsin. Have fun doing the research for a rig that fits your wants, needs, and budget. It may take some time but be patient and persistent, it's out there somewhere.

Welcome to the site. If you kind of the everyone what kind of life style of full time living you plan to do I’m sure there are people that can point you in a reasonable direction. I’m not a full timer so my needs are a bit different.

BTW; Twila and I are starting our planning to travel through Canada to Alaska for next June and traveling for several months. If you don’t mind I’d like to PM you later.

Welcome to the forum fellow Canadian. We used to live in Port Coquitlam on the Mainland and Sooke on the island. What part of the country are you from?

Latest resources

Back