RV Model
244BH
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2010 F150 5.4L
Fulltimer
No
Hello,
My name is Jeff Young, I live in Discovery Bay. My wife and I just purchased a new to us trailer, this is our first trailer. I look forward to learning more about this great hobby.

We have been doing the tent thing for about 10 or so years, and also have used my parents class A rig. But it was time to go to the next step and get a TT that we can call our own.

We got a 2016 Coleman 244BH, and look forward to enjoying the trailer camping life.

Welcome to the group.

Howdy and welcome from Texas. Keep us posted on your adventures.

Hello,
My name is Jeff Young, I live in Discovery Bay. My wife and I just purchased a new to us trailer, this is our first trailer. I look forward to learning more about this great hobby.

We have been doing the tent thing for about 10 or so years, and also have used my parents class A rig. But it was time to go to the next step and get a TT that we can call our own.

We got a 2016 Coleman 244BH, and look forward to enjoying the trailer camping life.
Welcome from Alberta Canada.

Safe travels.

Darrell

Welcome. Much fun ahead.

Welcome from the North side of the RED River. There is a bunch of those guys from the Southside of the river, but EVERYBODY knows us Okies are friendlier and more welcoming:) Glad you are with the gang

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back